Saturday, July 19, 2008

EMAIL MARKETING

Just when I thought I have finished learning something old, I am now bombarded by something old but new: Email Marketing.

If you visit my site now, you will notice I have started an email opt-in service for newsletter subscriptions so that my readers can have tips which are otherwise not posted on my site, childhoodspeech.com. Getting a response is not as easy as it looks, at least from the email subscriber’s point of view. I still prefer the old fashion way to doing things, email marketing through emails.

The whole purpose of email marketing is to build your own subscriber’s list so you can genuinely start your own business on line. Email subscription through feedreader is limiting. You are still not allowed to give your email subscribers free tips or market your favourite products directly to them.

As soon as you have enough posts and you have generated enough readers (check on your awstats on cpanel), you should start email marketing campaign.

No comments: