Saturday, September 27, 2008

Increase Your Unique Visitors And Hits



Eversince I started using this simple tool to make sense of my webpages,
my blogging activities are more enjoyable. Traffic increased over the last two months; it didn't jump but increased gradually.


I understand SEO but only at its minimum. This tool does it for me. All I need was to key in the dumb word I choose for my pages and it tells me if I am right or wrong. Plus I have only just started with the basic!


You just have to try this for yourself!

One of the features that I love, is that it will do an on-page SEO analysis of your webpages.

It's almost like having an SEO expert look at your webpage and tell you what you are doing right, and what you are doing wrong. And then give you solutions for improving your on-page SEO. Traffic Travis does all that.

3 comments:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

recently i installed seoquake on firefox, its a great resource that gives lots of details about every website that I visit, including its PR, Alexa, age, etc.

BlogPouch said...

Oh wow. I am enjoying Traffic Travis.

Thank you for sharing. I will read it about it too.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this...