Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Software For PPC Enthusiasts

When it comes to using blogging tools, I only look for software because I have very little time to tweak and deal with the nitty gritty of html, .css and what nots. Of course, you need to know the basic. Otherwise you will never understand how to lay down those adsense codes that make you passive income in the first place.

I have, on many occassions, failed even to respond to my better voice not to follow the devil's whispers. Then when you wake up to your senses, you know you should have followed your gut intuitive responses.

Downloading software is half the effort. You have to use it. So far, those that I have recommended and posted here are all real and tested. Keywords phrases have pointed my pages on page 1 on google search results and by submitting my websites to directories, I also have become visible with many directories. The whole idea then is to keep maintaining a rigorous discipline of routines with submission, which is a task I prefer the software to do it for me also.

Having said that, I am adding one more to my list of software already installed on this hard disk, dual core intelligent laptop.

Now go for it. PPC Keyworders enthusiasts. Spy on your competitors and get ranked for all your affiliate programmes.

Basically, you install the software and when you perform a Google search on any
keyword, it places a "view keywords" button directly below any Adwords advertiser's
listing.

If you click the "view keywords" button, you can see the keywords ANY Adwords
advertiser is bidding on! Plus, a bunch of other very cool stuff.

I've never seen anything anywhere near this powerful, especially being free.

You can download it here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, couldn't find the link for the software downloads. It's being 70 see? Coff coff, now, what was I saying.... do you like my cats?...corfuBOB

BlogPouch said...

Hey you can click on the link on the picture.

Just follow the instructions to fill in your details and you will get to the information you need.